California measure aims to pay off 80 percent of most unpaid rent
U.S.
January 26, 20214 min read, 841 words

California measure aims to pay off 80 percent of most unpaid rentCalifornia measure aims to pay off 80 percent of most unpaid rent

 in 
Published: January 26, 2021  |  4 min read, 841 words
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California Gov. Gavin Newsom and the state's top two legislative leaders pledged Monday to pay off 80% of most people's unpaid rent that has piled up during the coronavirus pandemic — but only if landlords agree to forgive the other 20%.The proposal, whi...
California measure aims to pay off 80 percent of most unpaid rent Read more

No article scores yet.

There are no critic or public scores for this article yet.
critic reviews: 0
public reviews: 0
No reviews

CRITIC REVIEWS

There don't seem to be any reviews yet.

PUBLIC REVIEWS

There don't seem to be any reviews yet.